Sunday 17 June 2012

Quick anklet

My summer trip to Barcelona/Benicàssim is approaching so I decided it's time I decorate my ankles. 

This was really simple and quick to make, using my trusty shrink plastic, odd bits of chain and fastenings.
My white desk has also been transformed into a gold desk after a clumsy fumble with the spray paint. Plasti-kote metallics are AMAZING by the way, I firmly believe everything in my room should (and probably will) be gold now.

mmmm GOLD.






Cringey photo of myself for an upcoming Norwegian magazine feature (!) but..
LOOK AT MY NEW TOP!


I made an improved version of the Spice Girls necklace as well today.
This week I have a few more commissions to complete for the new PR company Lewis&Leigh
and I will be designing and creating many more products to eventually sell!

WIKID SIK,
Helen x

Follow my blog with Bloglovin

10 comments:

  1. Love it! I've some shrink plastic but I never know what to do with it! x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh my god I think I need to get some shrink plastic that is so cool! Love your top too. Love your blog, following you now :)

    Chloe x
    chloehford.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You should it's like magic it's amazing,
      thank you very much!
      I'm already a big fan of your shropshire bloggie x

      Delete
  3. i want some tooo, it looks so much fun.. and i am obsessed with anklets xxx

    ReplyDelete
  4. I just found your blog and I love it! This little anklet is adorable and I LOVE the cat vest! I'm your newest follower :)

    Katharine from kathykins.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. Your anklet is amazing, your so creative and talented! Now following you.

    Would love it if you could check out my blog giveaway!

    http://riley-ellise.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
  6. oh I love it, I used to wear an anklet all the time but it broke, this reminds me I need to get a new one!



    - ordaining serendipity

    ReplyDelete
  7. DIY project! I love DIY projects! check out mines!

    Check me out, follow back? My Fashion/DIY/HOW-TO/ADVICE/TIPS & TRICKS MAGAZINE BLOG

    summerxkim.blogspot.com

    xoxo =)

    ReplyDelete

What do you think?