Friday 2 December 2011

christmas

Ive been struggling this week. Ideas have not been flowing and my hand has been unable to come up with anything i actually like. I don't know whether to blame my freezing cold flat for the lack of drawing capabilities or accept that i am infact crap.

Had a day in London yesterday in attempt to sort myself out, went to The Power of Making Exhibition at the V&A as well as Grayson Perry at the British Museum. Both very interesting and definitely worth a see.

Today I have been working on some Christmas related work for an upcoming Illustration Exhibiton at Cafe Boscanova that I am helping organise. (Shall update this post with promo poster shortly.)
These are the cards I have been ripping my hair out for all week. Bleurg.
 


No comments:

Post a Comment

What do you think?